Friday, March 30, 2012

UPDATE : Beta release (soon), development live docs view

For those who already know, I've already shared a link to the Lowyat.net community for the active document log, on Google Documents platform, for users / developers know what I already done and working on. Due to several factors, the release will put on hold to allow beta release so users can catch a preview of whats to come on the final release, this include performance and everyday usage of the Firmware / ROM. 

Google docs link : Click here

That said, there are several changes to be done to further enhance the ROM, although I am not sure whether beta release will cause fragmentation to the release cycle or not. 

Also, a full review of the phone + Gaia 1.2.0 will be posted soon, as you all know, I haven't review the phone since I first use it. So I would like to try myself to at least review the phone with Gaia 1.2.0 pre-installed so users can see the features for both Gaia 1.1.0 users and first time flashers. 

Also here's the link to the public mediafire folder of the MYGingerB / Gaia project : Click here

For now, that's all. Follow me up on twitter and Google+

6 comments:

  1. nice one ... looks promising... keep it up ur gud work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. fix camera zoom please...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :D

    Will do on the camera fix, along that the exposure and overall image quality will be fix also, but I can't do anything beyond the hardware capabilities itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok.. thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo mr angie

    how re u? anyway still wait on ur release, while waiting, why dont u try kernel by fagulhas #112, i got 75fps on da earth spinning testing on quadrant.ur fone also ll be smooth...reall smooth.

    ReplyDelete